Eppendorf BioFlo 320 Universal Bioprocess Control Station
A robust industrial design, intelligent sensors, Ethernet connectivity, and enhanced software capabilities are only a few of the features that set it apart from the competition. Combined with a sincere commitment to quality, the BioFlo 320 truly is the premium choice in bench-scale bioprocess control stations.
- Autoclavable vessels and comprehensive portfolio of BioBLU® Single-use Vessels provide process customization
- Eppendorf exclusive packed-bed and cell lift impeller designs for continuous processes
- Universal connections for analog or digital Mettler Toledo® ISM sensors reduce sensor complexity
- Thermal mass flow controllers for sparge and overlay gas can be upgraded in the field
- Extensive working volume range of 250 mL – 40 L on a single control platform
- High-powered direct and magnetic drive motor assemblies
- Up to six integrated pumps capable of operating in variable speed mode
- Industry standard Ethernet communication for multi-unit control of up to eight systems
- Industrial design featuring stainless steel front, back, and utility panels
- Left- and right-handed orientations to maximize lab space efficiency
- Hemispherical vessel nest design for minimum footprint
For more information please click here.
Eppendorf AG Bioprocess Center
Tel: +49 2461 980-400