22.09.2014 - 24.09.2014
As clinical trials become more complex and there is increasing demand for efficiency and cost effectiveness, the knowledge and skills required to manage all aspects of a clinical project are critical. This course provides a comprehensive foundation in clinical project management. Using the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) as a guide, participants will be taught how to apply project management strategies, tools and techniques to their clinical trial projects.
In two independent modules of three days each, the following topics will be covered:
- Project Definition and Organisational Context
- Project Management Tools and Techniques
- Scope Management, Resource Estimating and Budget Management of a Clinical Trial
- Project Quality Management
- Project Risk Management
- Communication and Stakeholder Management
- Procurement Management
- Team Management and Leadership Skills
This training course is geared toward professionals who desire a comprehensive foundation in clinical project management. Participants should have at least two years of clinical trial experience, or have completed the DIA training course “Essentials of Clinical Study Management.”
This "Clinical Project Management" training course is targeted at an intermediate/advanced level.
Contact: DIA Europe
Phone: +41 61 225 51 51, Fax: +41 61 225 51 52